Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There and Back again - a round trip of Ireland

June 8th, 2011

So I'm sitting here at a webcafe because my silly computer won't do as I tell it to, as usual. As some of you may know, I have taken on a little trip around Ireland, following the coast and going straight through the centre of Ireland before returning back down to Cork. Pictures will follow at a later date, my time here is pretty limited.

I started out seeing Killarney and the national park around it, will see more tomorrow. Initially I went for a trip to Ross Castle and the Yew Woods in the area, as well as a boating trip to a small island called Innisfallen. Lovely ruins there, with some amazing landscape shots as I went across the lake.

For the time being I will rest my sore legs, get some dinner and head back to the B&B for a good nights sleep. More updates will follow in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment