Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First post!

First off, if you are reading this then you are likely a friend or family member curious about this whole Venting Plasma thing, if not then I gotz no clue what you are doing here, but thanks for showing up anyway.

On to the blog!
I started Venting Plasma October 6th, 2010 as you can no doubt see and will probably mostly be using this place to vent my plasma, hence the name. If you are easily offended, then I suggest you go sit in a closet until someone shuts off your PC, since spam and flames won't be allowed.

If you want to know about me, Changrey, then I suggest you go look at the About page or ask me, use the adress Changrey@gmail.com please, it's the only gmail account I check regularily.


That's it for my first post, I got about 20min left until my shift ends and I go home, so I should probably get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment