Friday, October 15, 2010

WoW: Cataclysm

How many out there are WoW players? I know there are about 12 million active subscribers right now, but even so.
How many follows the new talent trees? I quit the game close to a year ago and was actually pretty sure I was done with it, but some of new retribution stuff has me intrigued. The idea of loosing Consecration is not quite the big point that it seems to be for some. Most WotLK fights required too much movement for it to be truly awesome anyway, even if it was a decent DPS boost.

As you can probably imagine, I used to be a retri player and likely will always be so, one of the few that would welcome a more thought-based rotation rather than the prio we had. More power to the Holy Power I say, as long as it proves balanced.
One of the biggest troubles with Retri has always been the combination of bubbleburst, the act of demolishing one player with a huge level of burst, Holy Power seems to play to that strength (the idea of Templars Verdict at 3 holy power with AW active scares the crap out of me).

I'm not currently playing, but I may end up rebooting my account, just to see what it's like. Not too keen on Cataclysm still, but maybe playing through the patches until it's released will give me a better impression, we'll see.
Cant really say I had any real point to make here, just thought i'd throw it into the world.

See ya on the bounce boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment