Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Health phail and addiction phail :(

I did it. I reopened my WoW account after more than a year. I feel soiled, but...

Those godforsaken shit eaters have hacked my account!!
Rottengoodfornothingbitchylittleass *grumble grumble*

Apparently lots of fun stuff have been going on, because now I have blizzard riding my ass about selling the account, likely done by whomever hacked it in the first place, most of my gathered crafting materials are gone, but at least Blizzard restored my gear...
Before I opened my account..

No, don't ask. I got no clue either.

Oh yeah, my allergies are acting up at the same time as I've been struggling with a mild dose of "I'm ill, but not ill enough to justifty staying at home", good times all around as you can tell.
Aaaand my roommate is moving back to denmark, so I'm stuck in ireland with a 2-bedroom apartment for one person.



Isn't life great? *runs off to kill something in uncontrolled rage*

No comments:

Post a Comment